вторник, 20 сентября 2016 г.

Notebook and new September challenge – Steampunk, 7 Dots Studio DT

Hello everybody!
This month we would like to encourage you to create any Steampunk project. According to Wikipedia: “Steampunk is a subgenre of science fiction or science fantasy that incorporates technology and aesthetic designs inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery.”

this time I did not take part in the job, but I did post-inspiration to another topic for you)



 I like to read a few books at a time) and all the time I lose the place where stood the last time) and I love the paper 7 circles, so I decided to combine a pleasant and useful) I created the loose bookmark from the "Homegrown" and "Fortune-teller" Collections.






The list of supplies that I used:
Homegrown
- Snicker
Homegrown
- tags 12×12

Homegrown - Flirt

Homegrown - Element Stickers 6x12

Fortune-teller - Chipboard

Fortune-teller - Tags 12x12

Fortune-teller - Element Stickers 6x12


thank you for your visit, XXX)

1 комментарий: